Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 8:30 AM – 5 PM, in conjunction with the WSCRA Western Roofing Expo
Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
Please join us for the CRRC Annual Membership Meeting in Las Vegas! In addition to learning the latest CRRC program and technical updates, you will also earn 2.5 RCI CEH credits for our series of compelling guest speaker presentations.
Guest speakers and topics include:
- Stanley Graveline (Sika Sarnafil) and Michael Fenner (Target)
- “Integrating Multiple Sustainable Roofing Strategies”
- Philip D. Dregger, PE, RRC (Technical Roof Services, Inc.)
- “Moisture Accumulation Issues & Cool Roofs”
- Andre O. Desjarlais (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- “Correlation between Insulation and Cool Roofing”
- Steven Ryan (US EPA)
- “ENERGY STAR® Program Overview and Updates”
Please visit our Membership Meeting webpage for more information, and be sure to register by Friday, June 15 for special rate discounts.